Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist & Rip Timeline

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts
Yeah it musta been like where the oil was in my head but I hade it never do anything almost to a year and it was the only hair not locked so I tnr. I’ve been working on whispy ends and tryna get my root gap closed up some spots. It’s really just all dread. I have some from early on that have been mature. But I also got fairly new dreads at the same time.

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

I'm close to 1.5 years and most of my dreads are mature, some are locked but not mature yet and some small strands of hair are still in the process of forming. Every dread has its own timeline and that is very cool in my opinion! It seems that i am in a growing stage right now. My hair grows so fast at the moment like never seen before, its amazing!

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts
Yeah I seem to gain length also. It’s an interesting transformation of hair. Especially when you see the start to now. And it’s still changing. Yeah I got some baby hairs lose around too.

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

leave the whispy ends alone , but rot gaps are typically cause d from forced sectoning they are trying to revert to natural sections..usualy it resolves itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts
I aim for my dreads to be blunted. From everything thing I hear it really effects drying. But I don’t really have that issue especially being in Florida

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Updated original post.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

progressing nicely and they should thicken up a good bit in several months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I'm planning to order some Dreadlock Shampoo when I've got some spare cash at the end of tbe month. Hopefully it will help then lock up faster.

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Updated original post.

--

updated by @femalepheromones: 08/22/18 02:25:05AM