Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
2 weeks ago
52 posts

Nice! I wish you all the patience you need for your new journey! I have learned that wearing the hair down from the beginning is important for yourself and for others to get used to it.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
2 weeks ago
80 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

that should dread fast

I know it, sometimes I just can't keep up with my curly hair.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
2 weeks ago
80 posts

dread_stpauli:

Nice! I wish you all the patience you need for your new journey! I have learned that wearing the hair down from the beginning is important for yourself and for others to get used to it.

I know it, my husband don't like dreads. But, he knows this is what I've been doing since 2002.

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
2 weeks ago
52 posts

ღHippie Loveღ:
dread_stpauli:

I know it, my husband don't like dreads. But, he knows this is what I've been doing since 2002.

Yeah, i know what you are talking about. My girlfriend was against dreads in the beginning, too, but she expected those stiff and unnatural looking hairstrands. Through the natural way and the "slow" progressing process she got used to it in a better way and she is not so anti anymore. One funny thing is that she still don't believe i am doing nothing to them except washing Happy

So i guess time will tell how your husband will get used to it, huh?

Tangled Turtle
@tangled-turtle
5 days ago
5 posts

Your curl pattern looks very similar to mine! My husband hates the idea of dreads, but I started mine underneath and will most likely just let the rest slowly form on its own. He’ll get used to it eventually. Lol

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form