Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My natural timeline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i don't do well in heat..or extreme cold but  i prefer it cooler then most, i go out in a t shirt when its in the 40s (unless ill be out for hours)

it gets pretty cold here oir used to before climatre change  made us no longer have winters (at least caliu has the right idea as far as controlling that but also is suffering the most with all the fires..well cant say that really the hurricanes battering the coasts are pretty bad too) 

but i would nevrer wear much more then a sweatshirt no matter how cold it got..i don't even own any actual coats or jackets 

i like Oregon a lot more then cali 

was jusdt out there all through Oregon and a good part ofg cali 1/2 the summer (and yea it was brutally hot everywhere we went  even south Dakota where i got the worse sunburn of my life in the badlands..felt like radiation burns ..blistering so bad i couldn't let the sun touch my skin for almost a month after..maybe even longer)

stayed a week in the redwoods which was nice and seeing all those whales was cool too but couldn't imagine living there cause itys so expensive

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
I'm the same way as far as temperature goes. I get hot really easy so I always wear a tank underneath my t-shirt so I can rid the shirt when needed, and that's only when I go out cause otherwise I'm usually shirtless. We're already in November and I'm still dressing for summer lol. I have a couple heavy jackets for winter but they're a waste cause I'll wear a hoody through the season and just a shirt if I'm shoveling snow. The cool is way more comfortable for me. Heat just makes me irritable.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

well due to my spinal cord injury..i don't sweat..period so the heats dangerous (i did do a very intense sweat lodge ceremony that was probably pretty dangerous)  so yea 62 is comfy over 70 im uncpomfortanble  over 80 and i dump water over my head all day to cool down.. over 90 and it gets panicky hot (often i put handfuls of ice under a hat let it melt and cool down my brain)  ive had times when i came real close to blacking out from the heat

--
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
oof...well I can't quite relate to that extreme, but I can understand how shitty that's got to be. For me when it gets too hot I usually only sweat out my scalp, but the rest of my body just kind of tenses up and it gets very overwhelming. When I was a kid I would get sick every day in school cause of it to the point they'd stop sending me home haha. Temperature-wise those numbers sound about right for me. But inside as long as there's flowing air and not stagnant I can deal with the 70's.

How did you get injured, if you don't mind me asking?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

low 70s if i got a fan on

motorcycle and a giant pothole on a sharp corner

actually the road from the house i grew up in to the airport i fly out of..oddly enough 

--
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
Ouch...I'm sorry to hear that. I've thought about getting a license to ride but I don't know if I'd ever end up doing it. I feel like most of the roads in Jersey are so beat up and the freshly paved ones don't last cause they erode quickly. The only one I'd probably feel comfortable with is the parkway. But then there are all the shitty drivers to worry about. It's amazing how some people can figure out how to dress themselves with how clueless they are behind the wheel.
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

One of my biggest fears.. I ride and love it, but I have my kids to take care of, if something happened to me they'd be without... such a double edged thing... part of gives it it's thrill though, for me anyways. Sorry to read of your accident! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

actually my parents typicaly ride around on a skooter type thing.. i guess like a vespa, they just got hit by a big suv.. gpot messed up pretty bad.. happened on Friday when i w2was flying the glider from wurtsboro ny to blairsetown nj my sis been down in ga ever since (wait whats today musta been a week ago actually) ..they got very lucky to survive it

i was lucky to survive too..

theres no protection just a slippery patch of wet leaves and down you go a 60 mph mare skin slide on rough asphalt ..if your lucky and aren't thrown into some bone breaking object or another..

--
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
That is horrible. The guy in the SUV was probably driving like a real douche who thinks he owns the road too. I just always steer clear of bikes, it's too risky to be too close.
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
Update: my cowlick is looking a lot better, thank God!
20171110_014918.jpg
20171110_014918.jpg  •  2.7MB

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form