dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My natural timeline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

Peaceful_Passer:

Basically a job somewhere else that meant I wouldn't move again for a long time. OR maybe marriage. Neither is calling my name, I'll bide my time haha!

i think we should at least date a week or 2 before jumpoing into marriage don't ya think/ hehe jk  

what sort of job? and if you foiund that job where would you want to live (if not full time traveling) 

i dream of finding a few hundred acres somewhere and starting a community ..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

wow. That's pure chaos. Insanity. I guess it isn't ALL bad here... but pretty close. That's just wild.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

that was less then 1% of the whole story

it was very messed up..still is

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

LOL! probably huh

I have a job/career/profession... it can be done anywhere which is why having to move for said job wouldn't work lol! I work for myself and for the guy who trained me 2 days a week in his shop. .. and some day I'll inherit the acres too. I just don't care for this state. The laws are obscene. The cost of living is even worse!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

that's awesome though  whats the career

so wait your inheriting acres from your boss or partner/ hopw many acres howed you work that out that's pretty awesome

yea i can see why yas might want to stay then

actually i have a dear friend out near la whos inheriting a mining town, and 4 billion 

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

I do upholstery, furniture, auto, stuff like that. No the land is in the family. Sadly no billions to go with it though! lol! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

oh i think you mentioned that before

is the land somew3here beautiful? id rather have a worthless acre  with a seniuc view then a mega million anything somewhere ugly and depressing

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

It's pretty nice, real quiet. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

that can make it all worthwhile

i lived with my friend in Tulsa awhile.. we had a log cabin in the woods  with wildlife that came right onto the porch (unfortunately had no power or running water which wasn't an issue for me but couple thsat with broken windows and a hole in a wall  ..and -12 degree winter.. it got so bad we boiled snow over a fire to wash my hair in the driveway when the temp went allk the way up to 13 degrees (f so brrrrrrr)  it was beautiful andfd peaceful, but very rough living (they had just moved into the cabin the day i got there and didn't know how bad it was  they fixed it all up but eventually moved out ) .. the area aroiund there was all closed minded metyh addicts and overweight alcaholics .. and a lot of incredibly stupid people

but at least we had a lil peaceful place even if it was real rough living

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

That stuff is awful, there's nowhere anymore you can truly get away from it. It's unfortunate. Ca is pretty liberal good and bad. If you're not on the far end of the liberal and state controlled scale you're also the enemy. A bunch of cry babies. I hope this state separates lol. 

We don't get below 20 most years though, so that's nice. Summers are like living in Satans ass crack. Not too bad if you don't mind melting. At least it isn't humid. There is that. 

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form