Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

AMPs Natural Timeline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

you mean replies? I can add it  yes.. it was never there before though.

i'll try to remember to get on that today

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts

fundoo:

AMP,

I am extremely jealous of your curly and quickly dreading mane! (i have stick straight and I feel like I've just begun what many, like you, experience in a couple of months!...but it's getting there. I mean, takes awhile, but it is doing it's thing.) Anyway, It's just awesome your progress and looks great! :)

Not sure why I didn't see this earlier. Thanks. Believe me it's not totally dreaded up at all yet. The whole back of my head is just starting to knot and I have one stubborn clump right in the middle of the left side of my head that is a compleatly loose curl. It looks lost. The good thing with it going slower is you have more control of separating.

It really does still amaze me how hair shrinks when it's dreading. I measured my front two dreads today. They are 5 inches, that hair started out as my longest at 16 inches. The shortest hair to start was 6 inches and is the longest dread at 6 inches. So odd.

updated by @p3rmaamp: 03/17/17 09:11:41PM
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts

Update on page one. Back into the crazy looking stage. Gotta love it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

too cute :) they look awesome

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts
So far I've tried all the liquid shampoos from Vicki. I still have a total of about two bottles leftbetween all the scents. The only one I don't like is the Nag Champa. For some reason it makes me feel nauseous. The Dragons Blood is my favorite for sure.

I'm wondering if even though the bottom of the back of my head is still loose I might need to change to the bars some of the times. My dreaded hair is starting to feel a bit dry and I've got loose hairs trying to attach theirselves to areas they shouldn't be. Kind of hard to explain but like bridging from an area two inches away across three dreads to the center of a mature dread.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yea sounds like you should alternate 

and yea nag champa doesn't agree with everyone but its my fave

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

yea sounds like you should alternate 

and yea nag champa doesn't agree with everyone but its my fave

You were the one that encouraged her to make the Cedar, Sweetgrass and Sage bar right? I think that's the one I'll get.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yup that was my idea

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts

I'm seriously considering doing a small undercut on both sides of my head. I really miss having something to cut but I really don't want the punk look. Decisions are hard. If I do it I'll set back three years of growth and I'm afraid it won't look that great. 

If if I did do it how would I go about reattaching the removed dreads to another dread so I can keep them?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

crappy way..crochet 

beter way but takes lil longer and lil more care, comb out 1-2 inches from the ends to be attached, mast them together so the combed hair overlaps the dreaded 

put them together so the dreaded parts meet and the loose hairs overlap the dreaded then use hemp or embroidery thread to wrap from 3 inches above to 3 below the joint...like a cast that letsthe dreads dred together naturally

--

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form