29,640 posts
wait several months before you commit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I brushed my almost 2 year dreads out.... I’m 8 months(?) back in. I missed them before they were fully gone. FYI it took MONTHS to pick them out myself
updated by @peaceful-passer: 10/16/19 01:48:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts
when i cut my 1st set..which admittedly were a crazy mess (2 horns and beavertail, nobody told me to separate all i knew bout dreads was 'throw away the comb mon' so they were really wild)i was profoundly depressed fir a year (was also headed towards a suite and tie lifestyle) and wore a hat nonstop
breaking my back and ending up in a wheelchair actualy ended that depression when i began to dread again

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts
ps is any one on a pc/laptop not having the text editor load/

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
5 years ago
80 posts
The main reason I started dreads was my allergy to most soaps and products to “tame” my hair. Now that I’ve found Vicki’s soap and no longer have those issues I’ve really enjoyed the loose hairs that I’m getting. They seem healthy and I’m not hating my hair anymore. That’s a major step for me. I’ll give it a few weeks before deciding but I’m keeping it as an option.
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
5 years ago
80 posts
I brushed out the tips about 2-3 in and so far that has satisfied my need for change. So I have the curls and dreads :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

awwww

cute

--
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
5 years ago
91 posts

@p3rmaamp  Glad your staying dready,  your dreads look great to me and inspired my not to give-up, ( mine are looking like turning out with quite a few blunt ends)  I may have to consider brushing out the ends too. 

/ 10
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form