Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Diegos' Timeline - T&R

Diego
@diego
10 years ago
16 posts

I want to share some pictures of this beautiful journey, I have to say I'm enjoying it much more than I expected, so thanks a lot for the help that I've received from many people from this community, I really appreciate it.
Before dreadlocks:
3 DAYS:

After this I went on holidays. I went to the beach everyday during this period, which accelerated the process a lot, and also lightened my hair.

2 MONTHS AND 3 WEEKS (these are the only pictures I've got, sorry)

4 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS:

5 MONTHS:
6 MONTHS & 2 WEEKS:
I have a total 87 dreadlocks, many tried to congo but I didn't let them. I think they're dreading pretty fast. I swim everyday in a chlorinated pool, may be that helps the process, and I always wear them loose. I've only used baking soda so far, only adding the ACV when they felt too dry. Hope you like it!

updated by @diego: 10/17/19 02:17:35PM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Your hair like dreaded over night. They're beautiful

Diego
@diego
10 years ago
16 posts

Thank you! I'm happy you liked it

CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

WOW! You and your dreadies are so beautiful!

Diego
@diego
10 years ago
16 posts

Thanks! your dreads look awesome too! (:

CoriElaine said:

WOW! You and your dreadies are so beautiful!

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
10 years ago
86 posts

awesome dreads man. I know what i'm gonna be doing all summer now... Beach time!!! You made the process look short and sweet, keep on the great progress!

Diego
@diego
10 years ago
16 posts

Thanks man! Yeah, you should definitely do that, it accelerates the process by leaps and bounds, you can actually feel them getting stronger and more compact each day. In fact I didn't even bother to wash them with BS during January; the ocean water did all the work, it was not necessary at all.

Jimmy DC said:

awesome dreads man. I know what i'm gonna be doing all summer now... Beach time!!! You made the process look short and sweet, keep on the great progress!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form