Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i need some help getting mih probation transfered!!!

Tohnih Dreahd
@tohnih-dreahd
13 years ago
5 posts
Greetings and luhv to all... I am currently on probation here in South Dakota and wish to transfer somewhere else...someplace more kind and accepting of the way I choose to live... anyways I'm looking for a guaranteed place of employment and a definite place to reside... I must have these things on paper in order to transfer... if anyone can and is interested in helping mih out with this please get back to mih....I have 30 days I'm about to serve doing work release so I apologize if I don't respond right back...I start work release on the 27th of December...thank u all for ur time...luhv ahn lhite to all u beautiful people!!! <3
updated by @tohnih-dreahd: 01/13/15 09:15:51PM
Tohnih Dreahd
@tohnih-dreahd
13 years ago
5 posts
Anyone???
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

everyones having trouble getting jobs in this economy i think its not very likely anyone can hire yiu when they too are having trouble getting jobs

also your asking ppl to take you in to their homes and work for them (i guess?) when just getting out of jail and your not telling anyone what you wre in for not many are going to say come live with me and work for me if they arent aware of the nature of the crime

i mean i assume u didnt kill noone or rape children or rob a bank but in order for there to be enough trust to offer help you gotta provide full disclosure so ppl can make aqn informed decision

but in the end i think your best bets to turn to family for help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tohnih Dreahd
@tohnih-dreahd
13 years ago
5 posts
Well I totally understand where ur coming from Soaring Eagle... and I do realize that I had left out my "crime"...I got into trouble for Distribution of marijuana 1 oz. or less (to be specific)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

thats what i figured just thought it was important to note as thats less of a crime then speeding or pissing in public haha

but just thought you would have more willing ppl if ypou explained that part

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tohnih Dreahd
@tohnih-dreahd
13 years ago
5 posts
Well I guess u could say I jus explained it... :) on a further note about it this person I kno wore a wire on mih for the DCI...rather unfortunate... boggled mih mind that someone would do that to mih... I'm a kind and compassionate person spreading luhv ahn lhite....this has truly been a test of faith, hope, mih luhv ahn mih lhite... South Dakota is nah kind nor irie place for a Dread-I... I ask Jah to send mih an angel to answer mih request... may Jah guide, bless, ahn protect...selah.
Tohnih Dreahd
@tohnih-dreahd
12 years ago
5 posts
Anyone out there able or willing to help mih???
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form