Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Dreadlock Graduates...

MellotronLock
@mellotronlock
15 years ago
10 posts
well im goin to graduate by next year maybe(hope so if no failures :) )...and my mom keep tellin me.. how are ya gonna wear that graduation hat with your hair? and suggest me to shave it off (NO WAY!)just wanna ask any dreadies who went graduation...how do ya deal with this small issue?do you go on the stage with no hats or struggle to get the hat tight and pray it wont fall off while taking that scroll?
updated by @mellotronlock: 01/13/15 08:27:51PM
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
The hat is an elastic band... It should stretch over them and hold on nicely. if not there are always bobby pins to help hold it just anticipate the tossing of your cap or you"ll be ripping it off you head
MellotronLock
@mellotronlock
15 years ago
10 posts
owh so its a no problem then.. haha.. thanx.. gotta tell ma lady boss... Izzy-licious said:
The hat is an elastic band... It should stretch over them and hold on nicely. if not there are always bobby pins to help hold it just anticipate the tossing of your cap or you"ll be ripping it off you head
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the hats are easily held on with a hair pin or 2u can tie your dreads back, or tuck em all up inside

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Or cut a hole in the top and stick them through. XD soaringeagle said:
the hats are easily held on with a hair pin or 2
u can tie your dreads back, or tuck em all up inside
MellotronLock
@mellotronlock
15 years ago
10 posts
thanx.... suddenly i pictured yourself in a graduate gown with the hat and dreadies all over... looks cool..haha... soaringeagle said:
the hats are easily held on with a hair pin or 2
u can tie your dreads back, or tuck em all up inside
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Congratulations my friend.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
kinda funny you started this thread, I was looking back at my old cap, and tried it on,,, mine wouldn't fit at all without falling straight off at the slightest move, but imo If I had dreads that stuck out well enough I probly wouldn't even have worn it,haha, I like Anubis's idea tho
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form