Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My girlfreind is all annoyed at me cuz i wont let her run her fingers thru my hair.

oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
13 years ago
38 posts
What should i do? Lol
updated by @oostan-heimach: 01/13/15 09:01:07PM
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
That's crazy cause this chick I just met kept doin that to me and every time it felt like she is causing a lot of loose hairs and I tell her and she does it anyways... It's anoying as hell.. Now I'm tryi g to dodge her
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

like biz said but if that fails tell her you'll cover your hands in nair then run yours through her hair ask her if its ok to run yoirds through hers if it made her bald

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
13 years ago
38 posts
Thank you all i knew thered be somerhin good for this

soaringeagle said:

like biz said but if that fails tell her you'll cover your hands in nair then run yours through her hair ask her if its ok to run yoirds through hers if it made her bald

BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts
Haha I have the same problem except mine is with my 2yr old twin girls, they have also come at me with a brush and said "I'm going to make daddy pretty" lol
oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
13 years ago
38 posts
hahaha at least that cute, but no my girlfreind has become more open to my dread journey and has started on one of her own :D
oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
13 years ago
38 posts
yess! thats awesome us too, and hers is so much thicker than mine it is dreading fastly..
krock
@krock
11 years ago
20 posts

fingers might get stuck it happens

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
11 years ago
80 posts
Well if she wants to touch them that bad just tell her she can only "pet" them. That shouldn't cause too many problems lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form