Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is there a certain length where locks become to look feminine ?

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
LOL!! It takes serious balls to wear the one legged pant
updated by @opaulao: 07/22/15 09:48:21AM
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
I don't think you have to entirely miss that feeling. In my experience when dreadlocks are short you can still feel the wind blowing against your hair, and not only do I love that feeling, but I love the way it looks! Natural locks flying everywhere with the wind is a priceless look :]...With that being said..haha I Miss that feeling because with longer locks, they tend to be less free-flowing than shorter locks. I still get a few flying dreads here and there, depends on the wind speed :]hippie mama ; I like reading that from your experience you find that yourself as well as other girls like men with long hair. It would be interesting to make a poll of sorts, but since we're on a dreadlock site, I think it would come out one way and biased :] John-Michael said:
the greatest feeling i have ever experienced in my lfe is the way it feels when the wind is blowing through my hair. thats the one thng i know i will miss when my hair dreads
there is absolutely nothing on earth like it and its impossible to describe, you can only experience it.

and if you have a back like Dorian Yates ppl wont mistake you for a woman with your long hair tied back.

Chewin Change said:
so personaljesus is right, long hair is the style now. great time to be growin your hair for dreads i must say. at 2 months my hair was the perfect justin bieber cut lololol

in my opinion, the only masculine long hair "cut" for men is dreadlocks. personally, i would never have long straight hair just because i don't see the point. long hair w/o dreads looks feminine to me. i don't like the idea of hundreds of strands going every which way. dreadlocks stay put :)

and on women, they look hyper feminine to me... it's beautiful!

oh man.... tie back your hair in dreads, and you're a badass. tie back your hair with regular long hair, you might be mistaken for a woman.

lastly the dreads say a lot about a person. to me, it tells me they're patient, free thinking, open, proud, brave, accepting, and a damn cool person.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form