Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Sensations

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
7 years ago
530 posts
This might be weird, maybe not, but my dreads throb. It's like a pulse.They pick up energy and THROB!It feels good, its different and I didn't expect that, with all the dread talk I haven't come across a topic about dread throb, lots about spiritual intena and energy sponges but not actual dread sensations.Is that a natural/neglect dread thing? A personal thing? Is it common in dreads?Do your dreads throb?
updated by @island-mamma: 02/14/15 01:52:29AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
7 years ago
665 posts
Wow! How are you feeling this throbbing? I mean, when you hold one? Or do you just feel it in your head? Never heard of such a thing.....
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
7 years ago
530 posts
Usually when I am quit and still, an energy kinda just surrounds my head and my dreads throb, not from holding them, it's just as they are. Its happened now a few times.Panterra Caraway said:
Wow! How are you feeling this throbbing? I mean, when you hold one? Or do you just feel it in your head? Never heard of such a thing.....
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
7 years ago
665 posts
Amazing! Well, perhaps your aura is bright and your chakras are aligned....do you meditate? Maybe you will get some divine messages, I would try it. Like to hear what SE says about this.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
27,922 posts
hmmm i can kinda relate i think when in very very high enerrgy situations ive felt something simular i thiunk but at the same time felt the heartbeat of the earth under my feeti actuaLy wondered if someone slipped something in my drink..lol


--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
7 years ago
530 posts
I meditate yes, but not in the elaborate, methodical way, that I read about.I just sit or lay still, I let go of my energy into the water or earth or air/wind and allow pure creation energy to fill my energy body. It's like an exchange it doesn't really take any effort just a release or allowance of exchange.Another "meditation" I do is to dwell on a person or situation and hold them in light, just feel them/it not really directing anything, just feeling. I don't know if I'm making sense.I would like to hear from SE also, wonder if he gets dread throb.Panterra Caraway said:
Amazing! Well, perhaps your aura is bright and your chakras are aligned....do you meditate? Maybe you will get some divine messages, I would try it. Like to hear what SE says about this.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
7 years ago
530 posts
Oh I didn't see your response we must have posted at the same time.LOL this is NOT drug induced or herb induced in any way shape or form LOLWell whatever it is it feels really good and relaxing and loving when it happens.Good throbbing dready vibes to you all! LOLsoaringeagle said:
hmmm i can kinda relate i think when in very very high enerrgy situations ive felt something simular i thiunk but at the same time felt the heartbeat of the earth under my feet
i actuaLy wondered if someone slipped something in my drink..lol
Matthew
@matthew
7 years ago
109 posts
Not to sound lame or anything, but I believe my dreads add an extra sense. I can feel my surroundings more. I feel the pure energy of, well, life. Sometimes, I feel like if my dreads pick up more than just dust particles and smells in the air, lol. For instance, energy. I've always been able to pick up on people's feelings with ease. But in the past few months, I can literally FEEL emotional bonds with people. It's really hard to explain. Could dreads be a form of energy conductor? It's really hard to put this into words, so sorry if this paragraph seems somewhat broken.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
7 years ago
665 posts
From what you described, I would guess that you are highly intuitive. We all have this gift but some of us are more attuned or practiced at the process. In this case, I would say that your dreads are probably aiding your already evolved energy...kind of like a crystal would. I have been seeing spirits and "knowing" things since the age of 5 and have spent much of my life attempting to understand and improve my psychic control. Sounds like you are very lucky to have your ability so enhanced with the dreads as a conduit. I would call your "meditation" a very special gift indeed. :)
Matthew
@matthew
7 years ago
109 posts
A dreaddie's intuition? Ha! Wow, I can definitely relate to you. I've also just, "known" things. I could go on, and on about my experiences. And when I pick up on these energies, I get goosebumps, and can kinda feel my dreads tingle/throb. So, I can also relate to the feelings with this topic. Ah, there's definitely something bigger than what we simply see every day. (:Panterra Caraway said:
From what you described, I would guess that you are highly intuitive. We all have this gift but some of us are more attuned or practiced at the process. In this case, I would say that your dreads are probably aiding your already evolved energy...kind of like a crystal would. I have been seeing spirits and "knowing" things since the age of 5 and have spent much of my life attempting to understand and improve my psychic control. Sounds like you are very lucky to have your ability so enhanced with the dreads as a conduit. I would call your "meditation" a very special gift indeed. :)
 / 2
 
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form