Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

You would not believe what just happened to me...

Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
The cold is not that bad especially in BC in the Okanagan valley (I lived there for a while) but don't move to Manitoba if you are looking for more relax laws they are a little crazy there when it comes to certain substances. The things I don't like about Quebec is the high income taxes and taxes in general, the language laws I'm bilingual but I still find the laws ridiculous and the strong Catholic mentality even if a lot of people are not really into religion some of the mentality is still there and it bugs me a bit besides that I like it here but it is colder in Quebec but I like the cold.. must be my Norse blood. NaturalWomyn said:
Hubby and I have actually been thinking about moving to Canada for a while now, BC, maybe the prairies of Saskatchewan, just not sure if we can stand the cold! The laws that would effect us are much more lax there.

updated by @jdwood: 07/16/15 09:58:33AM
Bene
@bene
14 years ago
35 posts
hahathat happens way 2 often to me toobut down here in germany most police men are polite and excuse after not finding anything illegal.i actually like that because if this happens more often then maybe it may help alot of them to give up their stereotypical views like you saidthumbsup
lunn
@lunn
13 years ago
22 posts
pigs suck
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
AGREED!

lunn said:
pigs suck