Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Raychelicious
@raychelicious
14 years ago
14 posts
Just because you don't have the same feelings about dreads and "your hair" does not mean that you should belittle someone else's feelings. When you dread your hair, it is an experience, and you begin to have a relationship with that part of your life differently. Dreadlocks are more just hair, they are a part of who you are, and mark the drastic change that takes place in someone's life. Just because it does not have this same profound affect on you, does not mean that it does not happen. I just hope you can respect other peoples' opinions and feelings the same way people here do for you. IllumiKnotty said:
not to knock down on anyone's shit here, but depression over hair?
nostalgia & remembrance: that i can understand; but my emotional framework cannot conceptualize how a person can be affected to that extent over something like hair.maybe its the pisces in me.. we are in a dream-state most of the time
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
for most dreads are not just hair but an extention of the soul they are an escape from babylon control so its a loss of freedom to lose ones souldreads become a part of you as much a parrt as any limb so losing yoir dreads can be as devestating as losing a leg or armofcourse when your dreads are younfg its as temporary as poping a pimple because they have not been a part of you so long IllumiKnotty said:

nostalgia & remembrance: that i can understand; but my emotional framework cannot conceptualize how a person can be affected to that extent over something like hair.

maybe its the pisces in me.. we are in a dream-state most of the time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Just take it as my life experiences have brought me to view things differently than you. IllumiKnotty said:

nostalgia & remembrance: that i can understand; but my emotional framework cannot conceptualize how a person can be affected to that extent over something like hair.

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Hey no ones gonna be angry at you lol this was YOUR dreadlock experiance it may not have been as long as everyone elses but its does seem like u have done some soul searching and found a little bit more of ureself u know.PS. Ure still hottttttttt
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
I would be depressed if i lost my dreads i know someone that had dreads for 12 years before he decided to cut them off and he said its the worst decision he had ever made. He sat in his room for days just looking at his dreads thinking of some way to just attacth them back to his bald head :/Ure laughing at a human emotion and quoting STARSIGNS are they real? i dunno but emotions deff are dont be a dick eh? IllumiKnotty said:

IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
loli have no soul because i like to discuss US political madness. (while you remain ignorant of the issues)good one marakov
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
in america people are crying over hair. meanwhile, the rest of the world suffers
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
It's a pretty big step to connect those two topics...Maybe you'd like to explain further...I really cant see how you are trying to relate a persons emotional reactions in personal situations to world events. IllumiKnotty said:
in america people are crying over hair. meanwhile, the rest of the world suffers

updated by @spider-feet: 07/14/15 04:16:10AM
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
sure -- in a different thread
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Thank you, I think we hijacked this one enough. IllumiKnotty said:
sure -- in a different thread