dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Big Girl Dreads

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Girl... You are beautiful!

I'm a big girl too, and I have been saying I was gonna put some pics up for awhile now. I've got to get it done. Waiting to get my partner and my camera together so I can actually get a shot. I don't know how people manage by themselves LOL!

Dreadlocks look great on everybody! :)

updated by @amethyst777: 07/23/15 02:35:29AM
amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Maybe one of us should start a group for big girls with dreads?

Randall Wilson
@randall-wilson
11 years ago
4 posts

big women are beautiful!

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

We should totally do that!! How would we even start that? I mean I love thin people too don't get me wrong, but the main issue with big girls, or me at least is feeling like no one can relate to what I'm doing or going thru. Like shopping! I CANNOT shop at walmart. the shirts are good and all but none of their pants fit me right. They do fit, just not the right way. And now I have dreads, I can't get advice on what looks good and what doesn't from smaller girls. Dreads are dreads but, for instance, thick headbands made out of the handkerchiefs dont look right on me because I have a bigger face. or maybe its because my dreads are shorter. Not sure but either way it would be really cool to talk with ladies my size with my interests.

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

Big women are beautiful! I agree. It would just be amazing if us big women were noticed and able to find each other and be able to talk about things like dreads or shopping or anything ya know. I mena, how many site do you go to for bigger women to associate with one another? Now on how many of those sites do you find a lady with dreadlocks??

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

aww im sure there are other curvy thick ladies out there dready lol and yes ur beautiful my dear:) peace i can see ur curiosity to see that tho:0

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

i dont know much about the society's pre decided definition of beauty .... but i honestly feel u are very pretty . :)

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
11 years ago
336 posts

You can look at mine I range between 190 and 210 at any given time'] I'm 5'7"

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

I am five six and I weigh 255. Big girl like I said. I have lots of muscle though. I think if I didnt have any muscle I would weigh maybe 230 but still. I love being big, i just wish other ladies were out there to. Hey I know this isn't a weight loss site but I have lost 60 lbs since a couple of months before I started dreading! I was much bigger when I started.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form