dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just saying Hi

Natty
@natty
11 years ago
4 posts

Hello folks!

My name's Natty - yes it really is - and I've just started letting my hair lock up. Its been about 2 weeks so far and I am loving the way its making me feel! Its something I've wanted to do for years and now i am 38 my family think i am having a mid life crisis. Personally i feel that i have got to the age where i have self confidence and I am at peace with myself so i can just be me.

Thank you for the warm welcomes that have been posted on my wall. Look forward to getting to know you guys better.

See you around the site

Natty

x

updated by @natty: 01/13/15 09:53:23PM
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Hiya Natty! Haha, what an appropriate name...:)

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

welcome to the community. :) nice name. have fun with ur dreadlock journey. peace, love, light and life. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wait they named you natty and are surprised your dreading? sounds like your parents would have wanted you to dread from birth!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kerry LoCo
@kerry-loco
11 years ago
46 posts

Hi Natty! I totally understand that feeling of growing into oneself. I'm 46 and I feel more like ME now than ever before. I'm only a little over 3 months into the journey and am loving it.

Natty
@natty
11 years ago
4 posts

Hi again guys and thanks for the replies :)

Kerry, I'm so glad you are finding yourself too - Its great to hear that you feel the same way i do!

Happy dreading ......

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form