Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello world!

Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts
Hello everyone. I'm Megan, a 23 year old cosmetologist, lover of piercings and tattoos, and an eclectic Wiccan still searching for my path. About two weeks ago I tarted adding random dreadlocks in my hair for no other reason than I wanted to. It was then I started researching and came across this site. After reading many many discussions I decided to comb out the locks I had an start over with better sectioning and do all of my hair except the fringe. On April 9th I began sectioning and forming what will become MY beautiful and uniquely formed dreads. Two days ago I finished with the TnR method. I did not do this tightly as I do not want to damage my hair. I know my journey is just beginning and I cannot be more excited. I am learning to let go and let them be. It's especially hard for me because I am a hairdresser and I do not like frizzy or fuzzy. However, I'm managing.Any and all advice will be appreciated and accepted.Love and light to all,Megan
updated by @megan-elyse: 01/13/15 09:50:59PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Megan, enjoy your new journey. When you get to the messy stage, just hide it with a beautiful tam while at work. There are some groups on this site you might be interested in, just use the search bar near the top of the site and type in Tattoo Group, also there is a Wiccan Group. Enjoy the site....Peace

Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts
Thank you both very much. I ordered a beautiful tam a few days ago and can't wait for it to come in!!
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

A *hairdresser* going on the natural journey? That's both unexpected and awesome, haha. Welcome to the site!

Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts
Thanks Laura!! I've admired dreadlocks from afar for too long now. It's finally my time!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form