Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1st wash went good, but

ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

Just did the bs wash,after waiting 3 weeks(never listen to anyone that says to wait and wash)feels sooo clean but it left a little res on my scalp, No matter how much i rinsed. i didnt want to over rinse to muchbc their babys still.THey were pretty soaked,.I took all bands out like you guys said feels alot better,,but i got a mess going on now and alot came undone at roots, just waiting and letting them be would be best answer?, ^ pic above...THanks guys

updated by @ash-kerley: 01/13/15 09:49:33PM
ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

should i have used the acv rinse? i was thinking to do a few washed first,,

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Ash, if someone does not have very oily hair, then ACV should always be use after the baking soda wash. What was left on you scalp is probably the exfoliated skin. You have not washed in 3 weeks, so you have a build up. do another wash, use ACV, and you will see a difference again. I did not use ACV after every wash in the beginning and It dried out my hair because of that, so I use it every time now and restored my softness. As to your hair loosening, just let it be, it is on the journey, no worries.

Peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

did u make the bs mix strong enough?

the residues a dead skin paste bs iself turns to gasses and evaporates

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

i used a 20oz bottle, was enough to soak my head,, put about 3/4 inch bs powderand rest warm water...ok the more im looking does look like dead skin, ill do the acv rinse next wash,...WHen i rinse should i be safe to pour alot water and just let run threw?.....THanks guys

ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

Ill try that thanks amanda

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Use the proper ratio as a starting point. Very importantly rinse well after BS and Rinse well after ACV. Keep that head under the shower head and rinse well. Finish off with a cold head rinse too. You want everything to rinse out, whether it is BS, ACV or dreadlock shampoo, it must all be rinsed.

Peace

ash kerley said:

i used a 20oz bottle, was enough to soak my head,, put about 3/4 inch bs powderand rest warm water...ok the more im looking does look like dead skin, ill do the acv rinse next wash,...WHen i rinse should i be safe to pour alot water and just let run threw?.....THanks guys

ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

im still trying to find a mixture for the bs wash, what do you mean by starting point ratio? i have pretty fine slightly oily hair...THanks for the info im going to wait 3 days and try again,followed by acv rinse.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form