Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help me I need shampoo!!

Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
Yea Amanda I'm using the liquid shampoo and the accelerating spray to start my dreads
updated by @podo: 07/13/15 11:50:13AM
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

I went thru the same thing and everyone kept telling me to wait and go to the confirmation page and change my payment option. But I wasn't given an option to change it, and then wheN I TRIED TO Py with my paypal acct it told me it wasn't valid...idk it was a bunch of run around. The best way is to email vicki directly, she will send the invoice and you can pay it and then collect your product. I tried for more than a week and couldn't get it to work, then emailed her and had product at my door in 3 days!!! good luck friend.

James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
I just got my order of the sea salt spray n a a bottle of dragons blood n s bar of the same on thursday.i've used the spray n liquid shampoo both twice now n all I can say is;unbelievable!there can't possibly be anything else in the universe out there to rival her work.she has a customer for life in me.
Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
Yea James mine should arrive tomorrow I can't wait to use it everyone says its awesome, I haven't been this excited in a long time
James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
You getting the liquid or the bar bro?either way it will pass all your expectations.Viki is well n truly a master at work.what scent did you go for?I can't stop smelling the dragon's blood,it's almost sexual!
Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
Lol I wanted to try the dragons blood, but it probably would have freaked out my wife. She sees dragons as demons (she was raised Christian) but I got a bottle of nag champa and a bottle of patchouli, and I got a bottle of the sea salt accelerator , looking for it in my mail anxiously today, I CAN'T WAIT!!
Doogie
@doogie
11 years ago
321 posts

The site is set up for paypal only. My roommate was trying to order as a surprise for me but that got ruined cause she had a paypal account before but don't remember the password or anything so they wouldn't let her set up another account. She wrote Vicki and she said to keep hitting continue to accept debit or credit but when we did this it went straight to paypal so she's gonna call Bucks today and see if they'll take her debit over the phone.

Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
She can email Vicki through the shampoo website and she can send her an invoice to pay with debit, that's what I ended up doing

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form