Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have striaght silky hair

TS
@s
11 years ago
1 posts
It took me 4 days to rip and twist my dreads. They were finished on October, 31st 2012. That's the day I consider the birth of my locks. I would love to neglect my dreads from here on but I have very very straight and silky hair and my main concearn is that they will not lock themselves at the root on their own. Other than that I love my dreads and can't wait to see how they turn out a few years from now! :)
updated by @s: 01/13/15 09:47:42PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Tyler, Have patience, straight hair will dread. Some hair texture just takes longer than others. There is another dreadie on here who started when I did, and her locks are further along than mine. No worries.

Just make sure you stay away from any shampoos that make the hair silky or conditions. No head & shoulders either. Also, try using seal salt to help speed up the process for you. Peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

ey sure will lock... trust in the process

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

dont use dreadjheadhq anything! the soaps toxic garbage

the advice destructive

do not rub the roots! at all just leave em alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

ha ha ull be just fine! do it go natural best time!! i did. im loving it:)

o and wont u try not to rub ur roots, yikes. looking good thou.:) your roots will lock fine in time lil longer than ur used too but its all good. and youll see the webs and congos forming few weeks after new hair growths so then u just pull them to rip and all done lol:) good luck.love an peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form