Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lint Attack

Sarah14
@sarah14
11 years ago
17 posts
I have recently seen a lot of lint in my dreads and when I started this journey I had no idea how the lint gets so intertwined in each dread. almost too much to clean out everyday. so does everyone just let the lint live there or try to keep them lint free? Curious to kmow what each person thinks about the lint buddies!
updated by @sarah14: 01/13/15 09:46:40PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Sarah, lint forms very easily. We can get it from yarn tams and scarves, those little balls just attach and stick in there. You can even get if off a favorite knitted sweater if you where it often. Another way lint gets in 'em is from our towels. I've purchased a couple of large towels the same colour as my hair, that way when the lint balls are left behind, they are not as noticeable.

Jennaleigh Moonflower
@jennaleigh-moonflower
11 years ago
14 posts

heY There! I'm not sure if there is any way to have them lent free. Ihave one dread entirely made up of this blanket my grandma knitted for us. Its just a little tiny dread but its super curvyy. My boyfriend hates lint in his dreads but I don't really mind it lol. The same color towel things a good idea, I woulddo the same for blankets too. Reds and blues and other colorsare kinda cool lookin tho in my opinion.. it just ads character <3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form