Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

STARTING A JOURNEY

KnottyDread2387
@knottydread2387
11 years ago
10 posts

TODAY I START,my written record of this dread journey I hope that I can be vigilant and remember to post. I will do my best to keep everyone updated, mostly probably just myself. Either way today will be the day I start my journalistic voyage of naturalness. I want to incorporate eating better into the new lifestyle. Healthy, and natural. Peace, unity, LOVE. Most of which love, we must learn to love everyone for who they are. Every person beats of the same heart. Everybody breathes the same air. We all live, laugh, love, and die. This is to the best one of those things LIVE. Live ever day, from the moment you wake to the time you sleep, LIVE! Sorry went on a tangent but you get the point, Respect ONE LOVE

updated by @knottydread2387: 01/13/15 09:46:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

congrats so howed ya start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnottyDread2387
@knottydread2387
11 years ago
10 posts

I started with random backcombed sections that took me a week to complete by myself...I was also learning as I went along.Then I made the mistake of using wax. I washed the dreads, and combed them all out it was sad...washed my hair after combing out the original dreads like three times that day with dish soap. The next day my girlfrnd sectioned it off with the rubber-bands, I then back combed the sections and then found this site...

After finding this site I took the rubber-bands out and only use aloe vera...they are doing great...There is more to the story of why I started I will get more into that next post...

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form