Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Urgent problem.

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
11 years ago
409 posts

Flax seed hair gel helps a lot!! Once you figure out your sections just very lightly touch some on from root to tip. It'll keep them together how you want them while you get some knots going on to stabilize the lock.

I use flax seed hair gel I make myself all the time and my hair at five months looks like what it should at ten months. Use good essential oils in the gel, too. I have super curly hair and it all tried to congo together at once in huge sections. The hair gel was what helped me keep my sanity while it was sorting itself out(with my help in the separating department, of course).

Seriously, look into this stuff!

updated by @angel-frye: 07/09/15 04:26:02PM
Keenan Alexander
@keenan-alexander
11 years ago
9 posts

here is the damaged root.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

typixaly how u wash dry etc matters u probly fingrr combed without realizing

Keenan Alexander said:

Haha. Yeah my hair never worked like that. I probably didnt comb my hair once since early childhood, and im 18 now. My hair was always far too curly to prevent nots, but i guess i never gave sectioning a try. I will post a photo of that one now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yup pretty typical of interlocking u can wrap it but its always gonna have a weak spot i can comb it out and start oiver

most would self heal eventauly but that im not so sure will

id give wrapping or a peyote stitch a try

Keenan Alexander said:

here is the damaged root.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Keenan Alexander
@keenan-alexander
11 years ago
9 posts
Alright thanks so much! Ive put a small tie on it loosely meanwhile so i can buy some beads soon.
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

You need to listen to us, Keenan. No one here stands to make any money from you. Everything we say is for the health of your dreads. Dreads dont need to be started. They happen naturally. The salons and dread companies are a scam,causingdamage to dreads and, in the case of salons, the scalp, too. I hope you've come around.

Keenan Alexander
@keenan-alexander
11 years ago
9 posts
Yeah i have. Thanks. Wish i found this site before i started dreading.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form