Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads here I come

Tommy Retief
@tommy-retief
11 years ago
1 posts
HeyMost amazing website I have ever been on. Okay well 4-5 years ago I wanted to start my dreads but due to being at school and family tell me not to I couldn't start with the process of growing. But now that am older I have finally started the process. My hair is weird its abt 2-3 inches on top and on the back of my head from used to having a mohawk and abt a inch to 2 on the sides and its thin and "plain" will upload pics. So if anyone has advice please send throught or anything more than welcome too.Tommy
updated by @tommy-retief: 01/13/15 09:45:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and we hear that alot (best website) as for the hair more length is going to make a huge diference unless u have african hair wich dreads at very short lengths

to tnr 4 inches min but will ikely all fall out 5 is recomended

natural u can start at bald but will dread slowly if at all till 6 inchges...usualy but in some cases will dread fast shorter

but 6 is the majic number for most hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patience
@patience
11 years ago
51 posts

If you just start looking after your hair in the right way to go naturally then it will be able to get on with dreading as soon as it feels ready - it may be sooner or later but either way you won't miss your own magic number moment :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form