dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads!

Jonathan Poll
@jonathan-poll
11 years ago
31 posts

Sorry I didn't see your response!

Well now it's been one and a half weeks! My webcam is crap though... I think my big curls I had on the back are just starting to knot up :)

My hair is really sectionning. Most of the sections are now "individual",l meaning if I "pick it up" it doesnt pick up half of manother sectio. A few still do, but its getting there! So far its been great, best thing is I don't really care as much how my hair looks at school, my friends know I want dreads, and a few other kids I know (but dont know them enough to call friends) ask me "Wow, you gona grow dreads?"

Hehe yep :)

I have to admit that I "wash" my hair everyday, with no shampoo (I shampoo once a week, with normal non condittioning shampoo, I know I should buy better stuff, but dont have any yet lol. Wh#en I wash everyday without shampoo, I just fill the sink with warm water, "dip" my hair in, shake my head a bit, pour water over the back a couple of times, drip most of the water off, shake my head left and right a minute to get a lot more water out, pat hair with towel (no rubbing!), shake again, then finish by air drying.

Dries prperly 2 or 3 hours later, but I do wear a wool hat, not sure if it absorbs mthe water, or if it keeps it wet!

The first one is the onwe I tnr'd. It seemed to have dissapeared but reappeared, I guess since it was "started" the hair goes to that shape?

updated by @jonathan-poll: 07/23/15 10:25:56AM
Jonathan Poll
@jonathan-poll
11 years ago
31 posts

20 days in, not much difference, but I'm just letting it do what it wants to do!

Back is tightening well though! (escpecially at the bottom)

updated by @jonathan-poll: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jonathan Poll
@jonathan-poll
11 years ago
31 posts

Well, some progress, 1 and 1/2 months in!

updated by @jonathan-poll: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form