Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockshampoo goodies!

Fimbul
@fimbul
11 years ago
31 posts

Hi guys, hope everybody is well on this day!

I have finally managed to order some dready shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com! :D so psyched! *thank you pay cheque!* I went for the liquid shampoo (dragons blood, yay) and the locking gel - cause my baby dreads still seem quite prone to slipping. I have been using lush shampoo bars (the green one) but my hair always seems to end up too moisturized, and I have lost several babies because of this, so I thought I'd go for the liquid soap, as everyone on here seems to be raving about it! :) I also alternate with baking soda, green tea and essential oils every so often.

How often do you guys use the locking gel? Is it simply a case of smoothing a bit on when needed?

(My dreads are still very very young, just over a month old! Twist and rip method).

updated by @fimbul: 01/13/15 09:45:39PM
Fimbul
@fimbul
11 years ago
31 posts

Thanks for your reply,

Yeah I know, figured they would loosen up a bit before tightening each time :) I love them all messy and loopy like they are now, but I want to scrap the lush anyway because it seems to leave some residue behind too.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the best way to use the gel is put a dab at the roots then slide your hand down spreading it down as u do a slight twisting motion ..not a tight twist just like a 1/2 twist the whole length

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

HEY! I have ordered the same things! but still waiting for it to arrive... i guess is a long way from USA to UK!

Fimbul
@fimbul
11 years ago
31 posts

Thank you so much for the replies :)

SE how often would you recommend using the gel? I am ok with how my dreads look and feel as they are, but I want to help them along a little.

Princess Kay, I'm UK too! :D woo!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form