Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 months in

Rick Stillborn Simpson
@rick-stillborn-simpson
11 years ago
1 posts
I started my dreds 3 months ago using the back comb method after my plats began to get really nappy and. Then twisted with murrays bees wax. I just uploaded a pic. To the pictures. File because I can't figure out how to upload a default pic to my profile. I'm wearing a blue hoody and I'm caucasion with a few bands here in there in my dreds. If u see me will u plz tell me if I'm doing right.
updated by @rick-stillborn-simpson: 01/13/15 09:45:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no your doing it all wrong remiove all bands remove all wazx in fact its best to staret over it was grting nappy it was dreading u could//.should have let it dread backcombing at that point only started u over and wax stopped u rubber bands and wax are huge mistakes and the wax is the nyumber 1 dread killer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

twisting only works in african hair and should only be done once retwisting is why so many are going bald

wax is the most common mistake or used to be nowadays its crochet with hardly anyone falling for the wax scam

hair dreads best when clean clean means nothing in it but hair wax will preventgf dreading will prewvent cleanness will never be washes out its just gross

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

bees wax is worse then dread wax dread wax suposedly can be washed out (it cant but they claim it canb)

heres the results of 2 weeks of wax use followed by 4 years of trying to remove it

click for full size shocker

notice how its spit down the center ot was pulled apart with just fingers not dreaded at all after 4 years

4 being the average maximum lifespan of waxed dreads that start to rot

and stink

but wait heres the real shocker

looks like a perfect dread huh? this was AFTER it was split in 1/2 then palm rolled once and the 4 year old wax glued it right back together!

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form