Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Been awhile

stephen
@stephen
11 years ago
12 posts

Its been awhile since i posted here i think my last post would have been around 3-5 months. Its been a long some times trying journey but iv made it to 1.5 years. They have matured allot since then, the kinks and lumps have rounded out, and allot of the loose hair has been eaten or formed a new mini dread. I started with 13 fatties and allot of loose hair, counting the baby's i think id be at around 19 dreads now. Iv never done any maintenance other than separating and bs/acv deep clean once a week. I have a feeling that living so close to the beach u could taste and sometimes see the salt in the air helped them mature allot, hopefully will only be another 6 months until fully mature. Neglect takes allot of patience but the results are worth it, none of this uniform perfect dreads, instead wild loopy bumpy uncontrollable unique dreads iv yet to see any 1 around with just 1 dread with am much character as mine. Neglect is well worth it if u have the patience to outlive the birds nest on your head. Here's a few pics from other the months.

updated by @stephen: 01/13/15 09:44:19PM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

They look great! I love all the texture going on right now!!!

stephen
@stephen
11 years ago
12 posts

Thank you very much. :). But wow your dreads are amazing only hope mine end up that tight 1 day :p

taye said:

They look great! I love all the texture going on right now!!!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Great looking fatties, thanks for sharing. You are right, neglect method gives character to dreads, salon made dreads just look like sausages.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

wow they look crazy cool they may still fatten a lil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form