Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm Traddy and these are my dreads...!

Traddy
@traddy
11 years ago
11 posts

Ha ha, thanks for the positivity and the suggestions Adam -but if I'm going bald, I'm gonna rock that bald spot baby!

Adam Kelly said:

I'd say it is the genes coming through then, since your whole family have thinning hair. At least you can tie it back and hide the scalp if you want to.

updated by @traddy: 07/13/15 07:29:34AM
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Right on!

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Dude your dreads are sick! I wouldn't cut them unless you don't love them anymore. Also you have some pretty killer eyes as well.

Traddy
@traddy
11 years ago
11 posts

Heh heh, thanks for the compliments tye-dyed-soul, but i think either not stimulating my scalp for so long or my family bald gene is finally catching up with me. I only see it getting thinner on the top now that I observe it more closely. We shall take some time and see. God Bless...

TieDyedSoul said:

Dude your dreads are sick! I wouldn't cut them unless you don't love them anymore. Also you have some pretty killer eyes as well.

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
11 years ago
40 posts

yeah you dont really have to sleep with anything on your head. the tshirt is normally used to prevent loose hairs from forming and to stop congos, but if you're nto having a problem with either i wouldnt worry about it, and even if ya did id say dont sweat it, nothing wrong with loose hair, i got tons of it. and i wouldnt worry about the thinning of the ones you're talkin bout. it probably is just the weight of the dreads where as before they were curling in and dreadding in big thick clumps cause of your curly hair (i know cause from what i can tell we have very similar hair types. so yeah its probably just the weight of the dreads pulling them a lil straighter as the new growth dreads. i gotta say though ive never seen quite so much visible scalp at the top. but that might be just because of your very even part and the lack of loose hair. mine are like all over the place at the top. oh also on the note of the thin dreads, everyone has sections of their hair where its thinner. mine's on the sides and everyones is a little thinner on the edges i think. bothers me alot my side dreads are the thinnest. anyway hope my tips were helpful

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
11 years ago
40 posts

oh id also like to add they look awesome man. seriously jealous. wish mine had come out that thick. maybe later when theyre longer and congo more. right now theyre a range of mostly medium, some thick, some thin

James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

Dude, those are brutal.

Joshua3
@joshua3
11 years ago
21 posts

Incredible dreads bro! The beard locks are whats up! I think ifyou'regonna go bald might as well rock a curtain of dreads around that bald spot. :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form