dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hope you understand me ;-)

Jule
@jule
11 years ago
20 posts

Hello :-)

Im Jule and from Germany. Sorry, my english writing is very bad (schooltime is long ago ;-)) but I understand most. Hope you understand me... .

I`m a mother of 5 children age: 22, 19, 16, 13, 2 years.

My latest pregnancy was a kind of transition for me and I became a deeper understanding in many things - hard to explain here... .
I also work as a Doula (if you don`t know wtf is it...please search in the www. It`s also simular in Engish) and this work is more than work. It`s my appointment and love. I love to support women and men became parents and I love the holy and sacred moment when a newborn come in our world.

So, Im so glad to be here and for the first time in life Ive got a feeling like "beeing home" in some forum or webspace. Its very strange - looking for some stuff for my kids Im "landing" on you tube and find some videos from soaring eagle and so: here I am.

I can`t explain why I`m now on the way to have dreads. Since a long time (about 25 years?) I feel like I needed them. Perhaps it`s now the answer or the right thing to do because I became more and more spiritual? Im on the search for my oldest roots- the celtics and druids and I thinks this can give me a kind of connection to the past?! Hard to explain - in english... ;-).

But blabla....the important thing(k) is: Its feel all right.

Thanks for listening

updated by @jule: 01/13/15 09:43:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome your english is better then mine

so dont worry bout that

congrats on dreading after such a long wait

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

much better ;) glad you made it happy dreading sister

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Never too old for dreads. welcome on the long and awesome journey of dreading.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form