Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings from the West Coast

Cody Marshall
@cody-marshall
11 years ago
7 posts

Hello there. A few of you know me. I joined a little over a week ago, due to intense research I was doing over the internet about dreads. I kinda sit around in chat mostly, but I realized I haven't even introduced myself. My name's Cody, and I've been wanting dreads for years, but I don't think I was ready for them, until now. I started originally with twist and rip's around new years. After doing even further research, I kept having a gut feeling I should start over, naturally. I did just that. I started Jan 5. 2013 on my natural quest. I've been using bs wash's, with sea salt and dr bronners, as I have softer water. I used acv rinse the first couple times, but I don't think it's necessary for me, at least right now, according to my scalp/hair. I just ordered some Mayan Gold dread soap, based on SE's review, so I get to figure out how to use the bar most efficiently soon :] I am trying reaaaal hard to basically forget I have hair, so things go smoothly, but it's pretty difficult so far -.- Thanks for all the advice and friendly gestures I've gotten so far, and I would really appreciate any other advice or tips that you can give, or just any positive vibes you can send my way.. Thanks again all :]

PS: Day 1 and 2 pictures, so you can see what I am starting with. Sorry for the bad quality, cell-phone camera.

updated by @cody-marshall: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

your hair is..black..its white! haha

happy dreading brother!

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
I already see natural seperation, that's awesome! Just be pacient and before you know it youll have some killer. Knots. Good luck and dread on:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

your off to a great start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form