Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

washing with shampoo bars

Camron Nava
@camron-nava
11 years ago
5 posts
I just got the shampoo bars from buck county soaps.. im just curious.. how dp i wash with the bars? My hair is still short.. no dreads yet at all.. so how exactly should i wash with the bars?
updated by @camron-nava: 01/13/15 09:43:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i do find it funny how often we need to give instructions for something so intuitive and simple haha

rub the bar on your head or hands massage it into the scalp to lather a lil then rinse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Camron Nava
@camron-nava
11 years ago
5 posts
Sorry to bug..I was just asking cuz i didnt know if any certain way would delay the process at all..
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

yeah haha that works, i like to get my nape and entire hair line good and lathered, then quickly rinse under the water to pull it down to the rest of my head. and then to the lather fingers and apply gently fells good if you like to massage your scalp when washing.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

but if you are just beginning go with the baking soda/acv wash as it requires no touching allowing your hair to section and lock on its own naturally. once they have a good footing you could start the shampoo bars. but the locking liquide makes it easier to touch less and helps hair generally lock faster. so experiment and try new things. thats what dreads are about anyway right?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form