Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I forgot to introduce myself

Zach C.
@zach-c
11 years ago
39 posts
My name Zach, I live on Long Island in New York, and I'm nineteen years old. I always felt that I never fit in with my peers. I'm glad, they're pretty ignorant about the world. I don't remember when I decided I wanted dreads, but I remember why I first wanted dreads. I've always loved long hair, but I'm not able to because I have REALLY thick, curly hair that grows only up, I looked to dreads as an alternative. However, I gained an appreciation, and my fascination began to grow. I long ago decided I was going to go the natural route on, belive it or not, dreadheadhq. I was reading the faqs about the differant methods, and natural stuck with me. However, I'm not going to that site because of their tacky colors, lol. My hair is about three inches now, so I'm gonna start dreading soon. Thank you for your time.
updated by @zach-c: 01/13/15 09:43:35PM
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

you're already on the right path man, seems like you've got a good head on your shoulders. i'm around the same age and know exactly what you're saying. never give up and believe in your journey. jah bless

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome thats awesome especialy since tney try tio make natural so unapealling

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form