Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi,I'm new, can someone give me further information?

Zach C.
@zach-c
11 years ago
39 posts
Hello, my name is Zachary, I just want some further information on natural dreads,like do I need to section my hair, and what shampoo should I use? I'd appreciate the help.
updated by @zach-c: 01/13/15 09:43:31PM
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

Natural method. If you're just starting out, throw away the comb and don't look back. before you even think about mild sectioning your hair has to "feel itself out" into those sections you were talking about before you start trying to separate. the shampoos available are in the shop section of the website all of those are great and there's even some specifically for baby locs. Don't touch em! :] jah bless man.

Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

It seems to me, as ive been pretty much glued to this websit for two days that in order to get what you want, you have to do only one thing. nothing. wait and wait and wait maybe seperate once in awhile and baking soda washes every three/4 days (you will find what works for you on the washing) and then after awhile forget about them, wait some more. but mostly do nothing. dont touch your hair, try not to twist or tnt, or anything. if you want to get natural dreads, then all u have to do is throw away your comb! much love.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no it sections itself and baking soda and acv works these www.dreadlockshampoo.com are amazing theres other dread shampoos that are good but id boycot those 2 sites not worthy of being named..u know which 2

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

patience is key. natural dreads form on their own no help necessary, now to keep em from getting to large though, once they begin to join separate them. baking soda/acv rinse is recommended washing method for starting neglect dreads because you dont have to touch your head to have a clean head. and a clean head dreads.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form