Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Start of a new journey!!

Devaney Roberts
@devaney-roberts
11 years ago
16 posts

Hey guys and gals!! as of today (1-9-13),i have decided to get dreadlocks. i doing the neglect method where all i do is just wash with shampoo and thats it. So i was researching and found this site and thought maybe this'll give me all the information i need so here i am lol..So,i'm ready to do this (dread) and i just need encouragement so, yeah lol:)

updated by @devaney-roberts: 01/13/15 09:43:30PM
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

Great choice with neglect. As long as you're mentally strong you will love the journey and the results.This process will also let you know who's really behind you as far as friends are concerned. Feel free to join the natural/neglect dreadlocks group as well. Jah Bless

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Welcome & enjoy your journey to dreads. At times you may feel regrets- due to negativity by others, but hang in there, don't let the ignorance of others get you down. Beautiful, healthy dreads take time, and a couple of years to mature. The dreaducation tab at the top and search tab will help you with all questions you may have. They are your guide to this site, so use them well. If you can't find something, just ask and one of the fine people on here will help. All the best to ya

Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

yaya, another dread head! this site is full of inspiration, love, advise (good advise) and support! you found the right place to start you awesome journey! much love.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Great choice on going natural. You will not regret it. It may take a while for you to, as we say, "let go", but once you do you will fall in love with the process. You will love every lump, bump and imperfection. You will love to see the frizzy hair, as it is a sign that your hair is dreading. It's all part of the process, so enjoy it. If you're feeling down at any stage, we will be here to pick you up and give you all the encouragement you need. So stick with it and I promise, you will never regret it.

Enjoy! :)

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
You're about to start a very powerful and very critical part of your life. Welcome and dread on! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form