Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Decision to naturally dread hair day 2.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it wont help might hurt let em section and start to knot then just seperate sections ant=y that are too big split

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:34:45PM
Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

okay thanks! i dint like do it tightly, just kinda a gentle twisting. but i will stop doing that. im just so impatient, also i am quitting smoking and i think i play with my hair a lot in general which im trying to break tht habit too since i wont be able to finger comb my hair once i start dreading. so just that nervous energy, the cold boring weather and the cigarette cravings are just like making me really antsy. but i will try to just be patient...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

google natrabio (or is it natra bio) smokers withdrawal relief its a homeopathic get 2 boxes everytime u get a craving or a wotdrawl sympti[om put 1 in your moy=uth bite it once to break it up then withyour tongue manuever th chunks under yoir tongue and let them dissolve there (a few seconds to a minute) when they finnsh dissolving all cravings all withdrawal symptoms vannish but whats more is they heal your lungs of the daage causesd by smoking

1st few days u wil need more then 3 a day but by day 4 or so u will be downto 3 by day 15 youll be forgetting to take 3 (but should continue till day 20_)

it makes quitting extremely easy

--
Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

awesome! thanks so much for the advise. have had very good results using homeopathics for other things, and have even tried using one from boiron ( a pellet that dissolves under tounge) but as with other ailments they didnt seem to help with quitting smoking. will try to find what u speak of! had been vaping for awhile, but wanted to try and quit smoking first, then if i still wanted to vap for fun/pleasure once in awhile was going to do that. had a nice little cheap vap but let my friend borro it, and it got broke accidentally, which is when went back to analog smokes, and its been getting pretty bad. so thank you so much for the support!

Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

found info links on natabion, but cant seem to find any one selling it...any ideas?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yes im sure of it u can get em on amzon i think tioo

Little said:

Thanks for the info on the NataBio! Do you think they ship internationally?

--
Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

Thanks for the link! i will pick some up.

soaring eagle said:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=na...

Crystalyn said:

found info links on natabion, but cant seem to find any one selling it...any ideas?

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Good luck! Remember the less you do the better. Let them be free :)
Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts

today i brushed out the singlebackcomb dreadi had done. so now i will be completely natural. :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form