Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is this considered hair that should easily dread naturally?

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

jw if my hair is considered easily dreadable when the right length is reached. also will it slow down progress if i try to dry my hair while its tilted back like in this pic? cause it helps to keep hair out of my eyes. Thanks

updated by @teddyjo: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

how are ya dryung it and my guess u=is yes it looks alot like my hair at that length

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

i always let it air dry. i usually washed my hair with my front of my body facing towards the shower head and looked down at the gorund to wash my hair and then i just let my hair fall over the front of my face to air dry.problem is now that my hair covrs my eyes and im just wondering if washing my hair with my back toward the shower head and leaning my head back and letting dry that way (like in my second pic) will that make it slow dread progess down or no?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

doubt it will ffect it at6 all wow ppl actualy think about head possitions and how it affects dreading?

ok the optimal angle is 7 1/3 degrees up and 3 degrees north of east if yor in the northern hemishere excspt in winter or durung a full moon

point is your over thinking it lol

--
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

7 1/3? dreadhq says its 7 1/4? which one is right?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

silly question

is dreadhq ever right?

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form