Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Should i grow my hair longer?

Arsonal Da Rebel
@arsonal-da-rebel
11 years ago
6 posts
Ok so i recently took out my tnr'd dreads that had been in for about 3 weeks due to me trynig hard to get a job. And now that i just got a job im thinking about starting em up again but i want to go all natural woth the neglect method..my hair is about 4 and a half inches long and i know im physiy able to get dreads whenever i want but i think i might want to grow my hair longer first..any thoughts?
updated by @arsonal-da-rebel: 01/13/15 09:42:50PM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

If you are going natural (neglect), and you make that decision. Guess what.... You just started. :)

Rather than a method, natural is a lack of prevention.

You probably wont notice any knotting until it gets a bit longer.

Peace and blessings.

Arsonal Da Rebel
@arsonal-da-rebel
11 years ago
6 posts
Well actually i started letting it go natural about 2 weeks ago and im pretty excited at the results already. Theyre sectioning off really nicely but i know that they will eventually shrink and i dont want extremely small dreads so i was wondering if i should brush my hair and wait until i grow a few more inches..btw my hair is about 5 and a half inches long not 4 and a half.
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

It depends on your hair type. Even quite long hair can shrink back to nothing. You'll make the right choice for you. Have fun, enjoy the journey. But, the sooner you start, the sooner your dreads will grow.

peace and blessings

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form