Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So the Journey Begins.....

Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
12 years ago
50 posts

What's good dreadheads worldwide after many redundant and generic haircuts I have finally dreaded up my hair after six months of growing. It's been around 4 days since they've been dreaded after my first showering. My hair's Nigerian so it grows thicker than usual and the dreads look great I did them myself through the twisting method by hand. I put just a little tip of 100% shea butter on each of the tips for them to be conditioned well and it hasn't made my hair oily or itchy at all. I'm going the Rastafari way and using all natural methods and it seems to be working great. Like I said before I haven't gotten my hair cut since last May so it'll be a year in a couple months and i expect them to be pretty thick by then. The greenery should help that as well ;p anyways I will post a pic in a month or so when they're really on their way towards greatness! thank you for this website it's really motivated me to keep going with this somedays it's good others are tought but i can just tell this natural neglect method is gonna look soooo good by my birthday in June. GO dreads GO! haha :] bless

updated by @eddy-st-king: 01/13/15 09:42:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome glad your on the right path

so many are misled

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

Appreciate it mane I love the way it looks so far....this is what I was meant to do.

soaring eagle said:

welcome glad your on the right path

so many are misled

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form