Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to this and friendless!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

Hello and welcome to the website! youve already got the plan of letting your hair lock up, so do just that, let it lock! no big deal really its amazing how much people can trip over the inane things that have no significance isnt it? its their problem though, your ours yours or mine! in time as your hair grows into gorgeous locks and you grow with them, you will end up teaching mom a lot.

updated by @castaway-j: 07/13/15 11:46:35AM
Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

thanks and its pronounced 'isha' just spelt wierldy with silent letters all over the place lol

Mons said:

Welcome Ayeshat!! How do you pronounce your name? Everyone here is very friendly, you've come to a great place!
Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

thanks and so true.. i find myself a lot happier when I catch myself and stop worrying about those things that really don't matter in the slightest but yes I can't wait to start the journey

Castaway J said:

Hello and welcome to the website! youve already got the plan of letting your hair lock up, so do just that, let it lock! no big deal really its amazing how much people can trip over the inane things that have no significance isnt it? its their problem though, your ours yours or mine! in time as your hair grows into gorgeous locks and you grow with them, you will end up teaching mom a lot.

Jessica Wilson
@jessica-wilson
12 years ago
17 posts

Blessed love!

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
12 years ago
80 posts

This exactly.

soaring eagle said:

welcome just take out the braids and let em dread

let mom freak out all she wants..

remind her that that lil number 21 means she no longer can tell ya what to do as an adult your able to decide for yourelf what you want to do with your hair

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form