Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to this and friendless!

Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

Hi, I'm Ayeshat, 21, a londoner and interested in goin judge dread on everybodys ass (excuse my attempt at humour). ermm i guess i should start by saying i haven't got a clue where to start. I have about a 3 inch afro atm which I didnt comb often so it kinda started dreading but then my mum freaked out so now its in braids. I just wanted to accumulate all the knowledge that I possibly can before i start anything... feel free to add me as a friend or whatever the protocol is for this site :-D

updated by @ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye: 02/14/15 09:52:08AM
Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

Welcome to the site. You can start neglecting at any stage. Don't let mammy tell you what to do :) Friends come as you keep active on the site. Everybody is friendly here, so you shouldn't have any problems. Actually, I'm just in Ireland here. Not very close, but at least we're in the sametime zone:)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

welcome just take out the braids and let em dread

let mom freak out all she wants..

remind her that that lil number 21 means she no longer can tell ya what to do as an adult your able to decide for yourelf what you want to do with your hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

lol yes the same time zone is a plus, no messages at 3 am and such... thanks for the welcome

Adam Kelly said:

Welcome to the site. You can start neglecting at any stage. Don't let mammy tell you what to do :) Friends come as you keep active on the site. Everybody is friendly here, so you shouldn't have any problems. Actually, I'm just in Ireland here. Not very close, but at least we're in the sametime zone:)

Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

haha yeah she'll get used to it just as she had to when I cut off all my hair last year!

soaring eagle said:

welcome just take out the braids and let em dread

let mom freak out all she wants..

remind her that that lil number 21 means she no longer can tell ya what to do as an adult your able to decide for yourelf what you want to do with your hair

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

you'kll still get messages at 3 am many ppl stay on till sunrise ..they keep me up till 7-9 am half the time

Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye said:

lol yes the same time zone is a plus, no messages at 3 am and such... thanks for the welcome

Adam Kelly said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

ooh boy... yet another form of social media that will keep me from ever graduating

soaring eagle said:

you'kll still get messages at 3 am many ppl stay on till sunrise ..they keep me up till 7-9 am half the time

Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye said:

Adam Kelly said:

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
You are not friendless anymore ;)
Ayeshat Tolu Ibitoye
@ayeshat-tolu-ibitoye
12 years ago
9 posts

:-D

Joey mipanyarack said:

You are not friendless anymore ;)
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Welcome Ayeshat!! How do you pronounce your name? Everyone here is very friendly, you've come to a great place!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form