Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sticky hair after dreadlockshampoo

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
Does anyone else expierence parts of their hair feeling sticky after they wash with the dreadlockshampoo bars?
updated by @teddyjo: 01/13/15 09:41:50PM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Didn't really take notice with the bars. I know with the liquid I get a sticky/funky feeling when my hair is still wet but when it's dry seems fine! There was a girl who posted something about this the other day but not sure if she used the bars or liquid.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

that was liquid

and nope nothing but clean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Nothing but clean as well. Maybe it's some sort of residue from something?
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
Yeah doogie, when I leave my hair to dry and when it's nearly dry there are a few splts that aren't dry yet and when I Pinckney those spots with my hair their is a sticky funky feeling. When it drys it seems to go away. I just want to make sure it isn't leaving residue
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
Pinch*
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

I'm not sure if it is residue or not. Don't think it is cause it's supposed to be residue free. If you're really concered, I'd call Bucks County Soaps or send a msg to Vicky and ask about it. Maybe they could let ya know what's going on!?!

Zachary C.
@zachary-c
12 years ago
15 posts

I think i had this exact same problem, what it seemed to be to me was i just wasnt washing all of the shampoo out correctly.

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I have not experienced any stickyness with the liquid or the bars, jus super clean. To rinse I jus do the same as if I was washing but under the water, then squeeze a dread into the palm of my hand and check for shampoo, if it clear, I rinse a little longer then I'm done. But dreadlockshampoo rinses out so well, I've jus been looking at the floor when the floor has no shampoo on, I'm done. Rinses out sooo well, and super clean, knotty feeling.

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

I just washed with the Satsuma bar I have and I don't have that sticky/funky feeling from it. Try a longer rinse the next time and squeeze while rinsing and see if that helps.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form