Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Kyah's inevitable Dreadlock journey.

Kyah indica
@kyah-indica
12 years ago
7 posts
Hello :)I'm kyah, I'm from Australia. I started my all natural dreadlocks two months ago and I am so in love with them and I've never felt happier about myself which is a good thing because I've struggled with crazy low self confidence and an eating disorder in the past and from that I've had absolutely no confidence within myself. My dreads really express who I am and why I'm here on earth :) I always knew I'd end up with dreads though as my dad had dreads while he was alive and I'm a little female version of him.I've put some pictures up of my dreads at the two and a half month mark. It's so amazing to watch he process. I literally never do anything to them apart from washing with baking soda and acv, and the occasional sea salt rinse, and I think they are looking pretty sweet :)So I think I'm done rambling. Oh, does anyone else find it annoying when someone asks "but what happens when you don't wan them anymore"All I can think to say is that I'll always want them so that won't be an issue anyway. It's not like dreads are a fashion statement for me that I'll grow out of or get bored of one day.they come from inside me and I'm actually emotionally attached to them haha.So yeah. If anyone has instagram, follow me :) username- kyah_indicaLove to all of you beautiful dreadyheads :) xo
updated by @kyah-indica: 01/13/15 09:41:46PM
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Welcome Kyah! Your dreadlings are beautiful.
Kyah indica
@kyah-indica
12 years ago
7 posts
Thank you! So are yours :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

extremely beautiful

and ife seen dreading especialy neglect dreading cure eatting disorders many times

but besides your gorgouse dreadies u got this whole community supporting ya and i know your confidence will keep on rising

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kyah indica
@kyah-indica
12 years ago
7 posts
Soaring eagle, you're so awesome man :) thank you! Everyone here is so lovely.
BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

I'm going to follow you right now. Follow back? :) Dreadies unite!!!! Lol @Beauzay

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
12 years ago
59 posts
Gah! Your pics are GORG! I also like your decorations. I think I'm gonna wait til mine are more mature before I put anything in. I'm about four months in and they aren't very knotted up yet :)
Kyah indica
@kyah-indica
12 years ago
7 posts
Followed you back :)Thanks Kimberly :) they are fun to decorate haha your dreads are looking awesome!
Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

Welcome. Peace and blessings.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form