Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pics of 5month old natural/negelct/freeform hair from shaved head

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

i started with Dr. Bronners then switched to BS/ACV so i could get my scalp adjusted for when my hair actually starts dreading, i had really bad dandruff and the BS/ACV wash with Tea tree and Rosemary essential oils every 3 days with a freezing cold rinse after words nearly got rid of all dandruff. I recently switched to the Dreadlockshampoo bar (Patchouli and the Tea Tree due to dandruff treatment properties) and my hair feels more fluffy. We will see if it continues to prevent my dandruff from occurring. Here are the pics of my hair 5 months after i got a size 2 buzz-cut. Since then I've been washing my hair with those 3 res free washes. Figured i would post them for anyone who is interested in dreading and has short hair and can see what to expect, after the 5 months my hair is about 3inches long more/less. I live in a place with almost no hard water and i have thick dark Caucasian hair. My mom also knitted me a wool beanie so i've been wearing that for about a month now

updated by @teddyjo: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

another inch will help for sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

yeah definitely, pretty much all the hairs that are clumped together come apart when i wash regardless if its a no touch BS/ACV wash or a gentle scalp massage with dreadlockshampoo. I figured that doing the every 2-3 day wash would get my scalp adjusted for the time/length my hair starts holding baby dreads without coming apart.

soaring eagle said:

another inch will help for sure

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form