dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Beards

Rags
@rags
12 years ago
2 posts

Hello everyone.
I have/had a gote @ around 10" long. I live in the tropics & at this time of the year (wet season) my beard goes pretty crazy pointing in all directions. i don't really give a flying f&*K about the athsetics of the creature, but I am in metal fabrication (welding & hot shit eveywhwere) so it becomes a fire hazard to me. I love dreads; so it's dreads over a shvae any day my ass points south.
Because the hairs were such little individuals I gave them a little twist & rip action to get the dread thing started.
I have five cool little baby dreads @ around 7" long.
They are working loose but they are still there.
I spend a lot of my spare time around water, either ocean or fresh, Kite surfing, diving, kayaking & swimming (it's my meditation.) I know this is not ideal dread making conditions.
I do not shampoo my beard, just natural soap when I remember.
I have looked at the posts on the site over the last couple of days but can't find anyting specific to beards
This is not a plea for help, I figure what happens, happens, but if anyone has any advice specific to chin wiskers, I would love to hear it.
Thanks
I love you all for doing what you want not what is expected

Rags

updated by @rags: 01/13/15 09:41:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im surprised beards wiould take to tnr mines so course only natural dreading works and being in the water akot is actualy ideal but u should shampoo it with a natural dread soap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rags
@rags
12 years ago
2 posts

Thanks SE, I'm in the process of finding some dreadsoap. The tnr hashungin real good on two the other three are a cats breakfast, but they still kind of have form. anyway i'll just let nature take it's course.

Thanks for the wisdom

soaring eagle said:

im surprised beards wiould take to tnr mines so course only natural dreading works and being in the water akot is actualy ideal but u should shampoo it with a natural dread soap

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form