Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

One Stubborn Lock

Mego
@mego
12 years ago
14 posts

So my dreads have been completed since October 18, 2012. They're only a couple months old but I have super thick curly hair so most of them are locked up and won't budge. However, I was getting ready to go this morning when I noticed that one of my locks has fallen completely apart...I'm not sure what to do about this since it's the only one. Maybe re-back comb? I put a rubber band at the base and put some wax in it. My dreads were started using the twist and rip method and I honestly wash my hair about once a week. I've also been crocheting my dreads and I feel like its doing more damage than helping and I just end up with more loose hair which becomes exasperating to deal with. Any ideas on what to do to fix these problems? :)

updated by @mego: 01/13/15 09:41:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no take the rubber bands i[out do not rebackcomb leave it alone its normal to fall apart lert it it will dred itself

your dreads were not completed..they were started..wich wash[nt nesacary at all completion takes a year of leaving them alone to do what they do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

oh god wax noo if u used wax u should start iver or at least di wax renoval

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

crochet is a huge mistake its just destruction

leave em akone they arent problems your causing pe]=roblems by trying to fix whats normal

--
Joey5
@joey5
12 years ago
83 posts
At 5 months after T&R I had like 4 sections which looked like normal hair (curly). Completely loose. The rest was really good and locked. I just left it alone and all of the sudden they tangled and locked by themselves. And I don't know how.... But I 2 months alone they caught up with all the rest. Can't even tell which they are. Just patience.let it do its thing.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form