dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Awww Thanks for having saved my hair :)

Arlequine Mardoll
@arlequine-mardoll
12 years ago
11 posts

Hey all,

I've been browsing this site for hours during the last week, so I thought I would also register and introduce myself ! I'm new to dreadlocks, kind of wanted it for years, but the idea of having to shave my head in case I didn't want them anymore always frightened me too much. I also basically always thought that dreads were kind of dirty (yeah... ignorant me, I know...), I thought you had to use crochet and wax, I wanted nicely rounded, all even ones... Well, I had like the worse thoughts in mind.

And then, looking for some info I fell on a lovely creature on Youtube, showing her natural dreads and referring to this site, and WOH ! That was a real revelation. Such a revelation that I definitely decided to go for natural dreadlocks something like 5 days ago. I have curly, dry hair that absolutely love to tangle, feels like they want to dread and I have been frustrating them all those years.

My profile pic is after my first BS + ACV + no disentangling wash, this morning... And I got some kind of loop-knot forming already (sorry, crappy pic). Can't wait to see the evolution ! I'm super glad and excited to start this journey now, and I want to thank SE and everyone for making this site so packed with info !!

Also my apologies for potential english language mistakes :)

updated by @arlequine-mardoll: 01/13/15 09:40:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thats great progress for only days and looks beautiful too

was the lovely creature onyoutube thatkrazyhippie?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Arlequine Mardoll
@arlequine-mardoll
12 years ago
11 posts

Thanks !

That's her, exactly :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts