Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hai Everyone:)

Logan Arehart
@logan-arehart
12 years ago
13 posts

I've been on this site for a short while and I guess I hadn't bothered to Introduce myself! Shame on me:p Anyways Hello I'm Logan I started my journey about 3ish months from now, and i know that's not all too long by any means. My hair seems to pretty oily all the time and I cant seem to fix it yet! I hope to soon, or figure something out, haven't had too much progress either, but It only gets to me sometime, usually I just tell myself I have to be patient and if i really need it I'm sure i have the support from all of you on here and my friends. I don't get much criticism though, and it upsets me some of you do get some truly brutal criticism for wanting to be yourself, an individual. I guess just to say a little about myself, I'm a pretty bubbly guy and I love meeting new people, and helping anyone who needs it:) So anywho, I think that's all I've got for right now, hope to have some pictures up soon, feel free to chat me anytime, I'm more than happy to talk! thanks all:)

Peace and love, Logan

updated by @logan-arehart: 01/13/15 09:39:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well welcome (late) but what are u washing with and how often?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Logan Arehart
@logan-arehart
12 years ago
13 posts
I have tried the bs wash i dont think i can get it quite right. So right now i have thw liwuid shampoo from the shops on here and ot makes ny hair feel clean but it still looks really oily and otsnt really knotting up
Merek Privitt
@merek-privitt
12 years ago
13 posts

welcome!

mix 1/2 a cup of bs to 5 cups of water. make sure it all dissolves and then pour it over your head and let it sit for 10-15 min. wrap your hair up in a towel loosely or put on some kinda cap to keep it from dripping all over you, then rinse your hair thoroughly. then mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a quart of water. after rinsing the bs, pour the acv over your head and let that sit 10-15 min. then rinse it again and your done lol

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form