Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help, some needed advice...

Sasha Barker
@sasha-barker
12 years ago
4 posts
So, i started this a week ago, and some questions have come to mind...my plan is to use the twist an pull method to get each dread started off in the size and placement i want them. After i finish getting it all dreaded up, can i revert to the natural method and just wash, or will i have to keep up the twist and pull?
updated by @sasha-barker: 01/13/15 09:38:34PM
Sasha Barker
@sasha-barker
12 years ago
4 posts
And the other part thar scares me. Im currently looking for a job...is this going to hinder that process? And if so, are there certain places (and if anyone would happen to know, in my area) that would be more accepting of my dreadlocks?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ofouese not u onlpy tnr 1 time ever no matter what if they fall apart u never do it again u must not just can...must go natural from there and alow it to dread itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no why would it the places that aee not accepting can be sued for not accepting

six flags is 1 place being sued

hell prisons have been sued multu=iple times

the list of jobs you cant get with dreads due to safety factors

austraunaut (although you can work for nasa designing and building rockets) firefighter fighter jet pilot

you might have trouble as an actor finding parts that require a bald head like playing a nazi skinhead

but your a shure thing for the leader of the mutant army after the zombie Apocalypse

Sasha Barker said:

And the other part thar scares me. Im currently looking for a job...is this going to hinder that process? And if so, are there certain places (and if anyone would happen to know, in my area) that would be more accepting of my dreadlocks?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ruben Eli
@ruben-eli
12 years ago
11 posts
Don't worry about a thing,cause every little thing gonna be alrightI experienced this myself...things have some weird way of dealing with itself just don't stand in their way :)
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

Like SE said...only start them the one time...and then after that just washing and separating is all you need!

I had no trouble finding a job when I was just starting my dreads. I just made sure that I took some time to twist them up into some sorta hairstyle that looked stylish and attractive. Also confidence is a huge part of interviewing for a job. Forget that you have dreads when you walk in for the interview. This is not about your hair style...it's about YOU and your abilities. Sell yourself and convince them that you are the one that they need to hire because you ROCK. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form