☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

who or what is snoop lion?

and why should i care? theres alotta psychos out there

back in the 80s there was a band in philly pegilino and the zen bunny farts

pegilino was a real ..well ill be kind and say 1 of a kind

1 day she was at a freinfds house said i gotta take a shit goes ti the kitchen takes a salad bowk=l and walks out to the back yard to shit in it

she claimed to be the reincarnation of janice jophlin

i knew a girl who claimed not to be the reincarnayionof..but..eve herself she belueved she remembered all of history and gave birth to the whole human race (she also thought god was a biker who collected assault rifles and thought he was a werewolf

delusions of grandure is a serois mental illness typicaly psychotic episodes and other mentail issues go hand in hand

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

wow SE. :) I just thought you were going to tell him he posted in the wrong section!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im not sure what sectu]ion this belongs in anyway lol

--
kyle britton
@kyle-britton
12 years ago
13 posts

Snoop Dogg or Snoop Lion now, is a famous Gangsta rapper lol. He went to record in Jamaica and aShaman told him he was a lion or some shit and he completely changed his genre, beliefs, etc. and i didnt know i wassupposedto put this in a specific section

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

everything belongs in a specific section

nit introduce yourself

so is he any good now?

alot of rudeboys turn rasta a gandsta is just a rudeboy

but does he actualy think hes the reincarnation of bob?

sounds like the shaman fed him sometthing heavy duty

--
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
12 years ago
56 posts

he has a few songs i can dig but i tried to listen to, i think the song he has out is "la la la", it isn't my thing, he is doing with a fakeJamaican accent, and saying he is the reincarnate ofMarley,little bit of an ego huh? he need to let that go, he does not for peace and love or for good and to bring together, he does for self and for greed, to swell his pockets and his bank accounts

kyle britton
@kyle-britton
12 years ago
13 posts

Idk but either way , you don't go from saying ima bust a cap in yo cracka ass to LA LA LA i smoke da herb

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts

I laugh like hell every time I hear Snoop in a song (I don't listen to his actual music) or when I see him in a movie. I think he's hilarious. I don't dig the Lion thing or claiming to be the reincarnation of Bob Marley, that's a bit much.

BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

I think Snoop is just trying to stay relevant. He's always talked/been known for smoking a lot of herb... I say let the man be who he wants to be.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form